What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CFTBL Purple RAL Number

Solar Sailer

Site Supporter
Got a guy local who can sandblast etc. Thinking of getting legs coloured to the purple on the sides of the cabinet. I expect the US have there own color ref but handy if anyone knows a closest match.

I don't believe you'll find purple in a RAL range I'm afraid. There are some in the BS colour range but from my experience powder coating tends to be only RAL colours. Always worth asking @Monkeyboypaul who did some recently in purple as to which one he used. His was a match for Cadbury purple.

its cadbury purple and perfect for a creach. I actually bought them but if you look back in the for sale adds you will get the colour and yes they do look better in person

My sides are a different shade to the playfield purple. Just checked. Cabinet is close to to 4008 and playfield 4007. So I could do the legs, side rails and lockdown in 4008 and to the chrome in the playfield in 4007 (Cadbury purple). Or just do the lot in 4007.

Here are the legs I sold to @Atlantis :

Glad you like them. It really does look very nice up close.

It wasn’t the exact same colour as the violet/purple in the side art, but that wasn’t my target colour, and it still looks ****ing incredible regardless.

Didn’t ask for a RAL number, just “Cadbury purple please”!

Back
Top Bottom