What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cftbl holograms

I wasn't actually aware of the building up of jackpot as I'm not actually good enough to keep the 2 balls in play haha. That and for whatever reason my left flipper can't shoot up any ramps when the hologram is lit! Googled it and apparently it's optos leakage. Will have to address this.

I'm one of those fools up paid top dollar for this pin then. I just wanted this pin as i think it is the best looking pin out there and nobody was prepared to sell. That alone boosts the price of these.

Don't think i will ever sell mine anyway and if it ever goes caput I'm sticking a duvet in it and getting rid of the bed:clap::thumbs:

The haters are wrong it is one of the best pins :)

I'd like to own one so that I can fathom why I always get crappy scores in comps. :oops:
I also want one someday to see what the fuss is about. Ive never got the adulation this game receives. Wonderful art and theming though, perhaps that is it.
One positive is that it is a guarantee to get your money back if you don't like it.

I wasn't actually aware of the building up of jackpot as I'm not actually good enough to keep the 2 balls in play haha. That and for whatever reason my left flipper can't shoot up any ramps when the hologram is lit! Googled it and apparently it's optos leakage. Will have to address this.

Easy fix - swap the Creature bulb for something less powerful or an LED. It's the big bulb on the base down the back end of the cabinet.

You either don't keep them long enough or don't play them as much as you should to find out about the jackpot thingy.

Back
Top Bottom