What's new

Wanted CFTBL hologram video mod

cooldan

i like pizza
hi all, i have a lovely Creech with just one thing i'd like to add to it - the LCD video screen mod that some guy made a few years ago that was moddable so you could put your own videos on it and basically make it a lot more visible and active than it is traditionally in the game.

has anyone got one they'd like to sell? make a few quid perhaps? or someone has one in production almost ready to go?

let me know what you have please?

Luis (PinballSP - pinballsp@gmail.com ) is nearing completion of his mod I believe.

Have bought some DMDs from him he's a genuine seller, panels well packed and answers any queries promptly.

Regards
Chris

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I have one on my CFTBL originally from pinballmiked.com. I thought they were still available but had a look and cannot find any, their website is showing the mod but not for sale!

It must be a tough call for creech owners

The original holograms die
Repro ones are very expensive.
Repro parts are usually inferior to oem kit

You obviously want such a large part of the pf to look decent

I can see where dan is coming from here.

I read on Pinside that as MikeD was preparing to do a new run he had a sudden change in personal circumstances that meant he couldn't give it 100% so pulled the run.

I have his mod and love it, it certainly integrates with the game play well far more often than the original hologram mech. I would buy again if needed.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Could you not make your own with a raspberry pi?

Back
Top Bottom