What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available CFTBL Creature from the Black Lagoon - £2450.

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
This game was purchased from an old operator friend some time ago as to be honest - I was going to restore it.

Board set is okay. DMD is good.
Playfield has wear and has an insert that has an insert graphic melted so you will need an overlay on that particular one. It’s not that bad!
The left hand side of the cab near the flipper button has two screws, as I think the cab had some strengthening.
A few broken plastics and one of the fixings for a ramp has broken off.

An okay players game. Or one to restore?!?!

SOLD AS SEEN.
Preferably CASH ON COLLECTION from Digbeth Birmingham where my lockup is (on ground floor with good parking).

As its an ex-operator game then of course things have been hacked over the years.

It is dirty.

Hologram is also not the best - but is there!!!!

Have a look at the photos.....

IMG_0526.jpg
IMG_0527.jpg
IMG_0528.jpg
IMG_0529.jpg
IMG_0530.jpg
IMG_0531.jpg
IMG_0532.jpg
IMG_0534.jpg
IMG_0535.jpg
IMG_0536.jpg
IMG_0537.jpg
IMG_0538.jpg
IMG_0540.jpg
IMG_0541.jpg
IMG_0542.jpg
IMG_0543.jpg
IMG_0544.jpg
IMG_0545.jpg
IMG_0546.jpg

Last edited:
never seen one with the blue sections infront of the targets of the blue cadillac normally soft or hot pink - anyone know the history of this

good luck with the sale

The Caddy between the flippers looks like it's faded. If you look close to the flipper you can just see a faint pink colour, I bet if you lift the flipper it will be pink underneath.

I don't think it's faded either. It appears to be the same shade everywhere (double combo and big millions as well) and the rest of the cadilliac like the free pass yellow and creech hand green appears unfaded.

Very interesting.

I have only ever heard of two pinks , a hot pink and a baby pink . Never heard of anything else. I think lifting the flipper to see what colour is under will answer this question.

I don't think it's faded either. It appears to be the same shade everywhere (double combo and big millions as well) and the rest of the cadilliac like the free pass yellow and creech hand green appears unfaded.

Very interesting.

Some colour pigments are more subject to fade under UV. Red is notiously bad and as pink contains red I expect it is more sensitive.

I would have still expected some fade elsewhere - and I can't see any evidence of it. Red on the playfield appears fine, purple is fine, pinks on the plastics are ok (could have been changed of course) tan of the girl is fine.

Let's see those flippers lifted! 🙃

The fact that I am doing an Addams playfield switch the next two days means I am not leaving the house unless someone PMs me wanting me to meet me with a large sum of money :)

It is far from a 'mint collectors pin' - I would personally guess it is faded ! Set it up yesterday evening, had a couple of games and it played.

Very interesting.

How 'interesting'? 😂

@Gonzo - do you want to open a book on this mate.

What odds do you want to give on faded and rare playfield.....???

It may be a rare type you make money out of pinball....

The odds on someone with a lot of disposable money buying it and saying to Davey, "make it magic". 😂 50/1

The odds on Davey saying to Mrs Davey, "I'm selling the Congo and getting me another creachy" 7/4

My Cadilac between the flippers is red with a white line down both sides & across the roof. If you look closely at the the front grill, it says FORD TORINO GT :D:D:D;););)

If this was in Ottawa it would have sold 3 times by now. Twice to me. The missing pink is definitely interesting. There is nothing on this pin that couldn't be fixed. Great buy for anyone looking for a Creech.

Last edited:
I brought a cftbl with a near perfect playfield and an almost completely black hologram so how does it work that the playfield fades but the hologram is still mostly there?
Please lift those flippers, put us out of our misery.

I was sorely tempted. Got an Outrun and Afterburner to sell and CFTBL was one of the beat tables I’ve owned.

Is it sold or are you keeping it? I’d be interested if you can give me a month to pull my 2 cabs out and get them sold?

I need to see under the flippers.
Don't leave me hanging on a cliff edge. I need to know.

Back
Top Bottom