What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold CFTBL £2950 (pic heavy!)

View attachment 63893 Well I’m the proud new owner of this, my first pinball machine, having picked it up on Sunday. And it now resides in my music studio in the basement of my house in Bangor, Northern Ireland.

Since visiting the pinball museum in Krakow, before which I’d mever played pinball, I only had eyes for CFTBL.

I’ve now got a great machine and already I’ve been stuck inside it and frequenting all the online stores just to get it how I want it and build a little set of spare parts. It really didn’t need anything doing, but you all know what new owners are like!

Thanks for being a pleasure to deal with, Dave!!

CB
ColorDMD. You’ll thank me later. Enjoy.

I hope you enjoy the game for years to come!
We should open a book on when Gary buys his next one...........
I bet he's looking already!!
Unfortunately the funds are being rerouted out of my pinball/arcade fund but next year I should be able to buy something I really want!!!

Site donation will be made too btw

Dave

Made up for you , your first machine is the best feeling ever.
Now get playing and enjoying one off the best machines ever made.
I also see you already have a space made for machine number two. They get lonely on there own.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Before buying the machine, I had a word with myself and agreed to buy the LED Color DMD. However, since owning it I actually like the orange display!

I thought I wouldn’t like the Pink Caddy mod, but actually I think it looks great and fits in extremely well. I’d only consider removing it to replace with the light-up 3D Specs mod which I think is very cool.

I’ll also think about Cliffys for tye Kiss and Snack-Bar holes and can’t wait to get stuck in to my first flippers rebuild whenever they need it.

CB

Back
Top Bottom