What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold CFTBL £2950 (pic heavy!)

Cryptkeeper

Registered
Alias
RingSting
£2950

For sale,and actually for sale this time :D
I am based in Kildare Ireland,I can pallet and ship it no problem.Collection inspection/welcome.
Have shipped 2 in the past between £100/200.

Have had this 2 years.All working of course.
Playfield is very nice.There is 2 inserts under the pops where the art has worn away.

-new plastics
- rottendog cpu
-taillight mod (home made)
-Cadillac mod with light up head lights.
-fresh bats,bumpers etc etc
-Some comet led strips and leds in the pops but 95% incandescent.

Cabinet is good shape.Someone has repaired it at some stage.Side art is very fresh.
Had a lock bar across the front that has been filled and painted (evidence on the inside)
Head has some delamination on the right that has been repaired but could be done better.
Original Holo looks green from players angle with lots of detail but it has a scratch you can see it in the photos.
It looks really blue in the photos I'll admit .
Scoop has usual wear as pictured.

Start with the cabinet

Lagoon-5.jpg

Lagoon-18.jpg

Lagoon-20.jpg

Lagoon-22.jpg

Lagoon-23.jpg

Delam on right side of head.

Lagoon-21.jpg

Few of the playfield

Lagoon-9.jpg

Lagoon-10.jpg

Lagoon-11.jpg
Lagoon-12.jpg
Lagoon-13.jpg
Lagoon-14.jpg
Lagoon-15.jpg

Lagoon-26.jpg
Lagoon-27.jpg

Note the "scratch" ,

Scoop wear,sorry for the weird photo.

Lagoon-4.jpg

The insides

Lagoon-29.jpg
Lagoon-30.jpg
Lagoon-31.jpg

Note the filler where the extra lock was repaired .

Lagoon-32.jpg
Lagoon-33.jpg
Lagoon-34.jpg

Arduino controlled tail light mod.
Lagoon-35.jpg

Last edited:
Totally love Creech. Awesome game. Real sense of achievement when you score the super jack pot. Especially if you’ve got the jackpot multiplier at x2 or above for nice big pay off.

I've played this load of times, if i had the money i'd be up to collect it in the morning. Brillant machine!

Am tempted by this...
I've never owned a a machine and CFTBL is one of my (many) favorites.

I'm not far away from Kildare, whats the best way to transport if collecting?

It would fit in an estate car when folded up and the legs removed.

Come along to the pinball league meet at Dave’s on Saturday and see if you like it ;)

Email to Irish.pinball.league@gmail.com to be added to the league email list and get a reminder a few weeks before each meet.

Maybe see you Saturday ?:cool:

Thanks! I will get myself added to the email list.
unfortunately this sat is out for me but will definitely try to come along in the future.

I'll start the negotiations with the bank manager but experience tells me this may be sold by the time I get the green light....

Ha,
I was considering keeping this again yesterday but I know deep down its time to move it on.
well, I'm more likely to get spending approval once the patio work is done. If you were selling this in, say, 6 months it would be easier for me to know if I could afford it! :)

Re: this sat....
I'm on daddy duty but would be able to get away in the afternoon. I dont suppose there is any point arriving after the tournament is started?

TBH would be best if you got there for the practice as most will be too focused to chat during league play.
Also some will be drunk and the northy lads have been known to get violent towards strangers ;)
There is a 0% tolorence on Buckfast after last summers fiasco.The neighbors still haven't forgiven me :eek:

I figured as much! (apart from the buckfast)
I'll see what time the Mrs gets home. If she's early enough what's the best way to contact for directions?

Pm me there and ill give you an idea where it is.if you can come ring me on the day when close by.I don't hand out the address to strangers as they usually don't show up.

I would be less concerned with my results than just getting a chance to play and meet like minded people. It's been years since I had a chance to play.

I'll send a pm

If he tells you his address he might have to kill you.

Enjoy the pinball guys. At least when I’m not around you will have a different name at the bottom of the league table.

I'm bringing bottles of buckfast Saturday :S

Think Jenna is coming too, I'll see on the day but I know I play better with a few beers in me

Well, I would have to drive home after. so no Bucky for me :(
Otherwise, I would bring a create of home brew :p

32A4B4A1-1E38-4203-8E98-6105F3F1BB33.jpeg
Well I’m the proud new owner of this, my first pinball machine, having picked it up on Sunday. And it now resides in my music studio in the basement of my house in Bangor, Northern Ireland.

Since visiting the pinball museum in Krakow, before which I’d mever played pinball, I only had eyes for CFTBL.

I’ve now got a great machine and already I’ve been stuck inside it and frequenting all the online stores just to get it how I want it and build a little set of spare parts. It really didn’t need anything doing, but you all know what new owners are like!

Thanks for being a pleasure to deal with, Dave!!

CB

Back
Top Bottom