What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted CFBL / Roadshow/Whirlwind/FunHouse

AndyB53

Banned
Registered
Looking for my next project Pin. As long as Playfield is reasonable and the boards complete and not "bodged" or burnt I am happy for a non runner not bothered about cabinet condition or cosmetics. Cash waiting up to £2K for right pin.

As stunblor mentioned, I am looking for "project machines" that I can bring new life to. Thank you anyway Slimetime.

If you want a project just because you like a pinball project over winter regardless of repair / parts costs then fair play :)

However and hopefully not telling you how to suck eggs here but if you’re looking to save money with a project machine and fixing it up yourself you’d be better just buying @CHRIS B PINBALLS it’s priced well and a project could easily end up costing you much more. I’m sure they’ll be a few bits to tinker with / improve on the one Chris has for sale to keep you happy.

If you want a project just because you like a pinball project over winter regardless of repair / parts costs then fair play :)

However and hopefully not telling you how to suck eggs here but if you’re looking to save money with a project machine and fixing it up yourself you’d be better just buying @CHRIS B PINBALLS it’s priced well and a project could easily end up costing you much more. I’m sure they’ll be a few bits to tinker with / improve on the one Chris has for sale to keep you happy.
I an looking at project machines basically I am now retired and have a full technical workshop with Scopes, PSU, Logic probes etc. I restore Pinballs to as close to new as is possible to keep what I call "moving Art" alive. I do the whole thing from Cabinet re-decal and re-chroming to repairing and upgrading the electronics / control systems. I also reproduce backglasses and playfield plastics . I do between 3 & 4 machines a year EM, Bingos and SS. You never make money from this hobby but there again I do not spend £000's on golf membership and clobber.

Back
Top Bottom