What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Centuri Track & Field cab + Hyper Sports

Dave Playman

Registered
Alias
Retro Dave
Photos here

FOR SALE
Centuri Track & Field arcade
+ Hyper Sports (separate PCB on switcher)

Play both original classic games utilising one cabinet / space. RiddleTV switcher installed to allow seamless toggling of game PCBs by holding 1 & 2player buttons for a few seconds.

Both PCBs serviced last year, including new highscore save batteries fitted.

Cabinet has undergone some restoration by previous owner and is very tidy (maybe one of the nicest in the country?)

Has a late, 1993 burn free, bright and sharp WG19K7000 series monitor.

Has the more desirable raised Centuri coin door.

Correct leaf switch holders and new buttons.

Comes with original manuals for both games.

Lots of new parts including adjustable metal floor castors, t-moulding, power supply, smoked bezel, buttons, etc etc.

Still on USA voltage, but step down transformer is included as pictured. Although I believe these cabinets are fairly simple to convert to 240v.
Ready to slot into your home/row and play!

These don’t appear for sale very often, especially in this condition. Now’s your chance to own this classic game.
£2750
75FFBA38-FF3E-4926-8454-02FB1118750E.jpeg

Martin is due here soon (if you want him to collect/deliver it)

Fair price. I took Richard Mays earlier this year, same set up but it was the hyper sports cab.
£500 extra for the original TF cab and the burn free monitor is worth it
GLWS

Wow suprised this left Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Carl. Yes mate. I’ve played the games to death now and have plateaued. I’ve been mulling it over for weeks, thinking I might wait till after Christmas and have one last blast, but couldn’t stop looking at Olly’s Fish Tales so bagging that over the weekend has sped up the switch around 😀

Nice one mate. Great to see. Still want to try fish takes. Sure I will get one soon enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom