What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Centaur

I have been after one for a while,prepare to have deep pockets!,I personally I do not go for cosmetics,I just like to play the old bally games,even a knackered one would do me

Just get a gnr if you want near constant multiball [emoji16]

gnr on order but these ss bally’s are really peeking my interest. you probably need to be getting shot of yours soon [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gnr on order but these ss bally’s are really peeking my interest. you probably need to be getting shot of yours soon [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

All I have is a Xenon Al. Owned a centaur, medusa and vector, all great machines I wish I had room to keep. I did find Centaur a tiring machine to play, all that multiball, I never wanted to push start again after a long game. Which makes me wary of GNR.

xenon is also on my want list, so when you’re tired of it............

With Centaur, you can adjust the dip switch settings to make multiballs harder to achieve.

Great game, another i find difficult, in fact i am so bad i don't get multiball very often :oops: the drop targets can be problematic if they are not set correctly the ball can really whack them and they stay up, any advise on this would be greatly appreciated.

In these early Bally SS games (unless already done) you ought to remove the complete drop target mechs, strip down and thoroughly clean them.

Take loads of photos.

They are massively overengineered, but have relatively weak springs due to age and metal fatigue. They can have plenty of accumulated 30 year old gunk/ rust that messus up operation.

ive found if the wrong size rubber is fitted behind the drop targets,it can stop them from dropping as well

Back
Top Bottom