What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Centaur II Project

Note to sellers old and new the whats this table worth thresd is a very useful part of the forum

Now he tells me LOL

Take solace in the fact that at £250 the new owner has got a decent restoration budget so is more likely to spend the dosh on getting it all working and making it look pretty....hopefully another game returned to it's former glory :thumbs:

I am very cool with the price i got, I bought it workingish about 10 years ago, i think around 600. A few hundred plays, I'm not in love with it, Not enough to restore it although qualified(ish) to do so. My childhood Big Brave is waiting for me to be sorted and Rocky is gonna be my gift to me. Never played it but Rocky III Movie is the best film for me, sold what i had to fund purchase and closing in, YOH ADRIAN!

Well done @Blake7! What an absolute corker of a bargain! A CENTAUR for less than the price of selling one of your kidneys. And it's a CENTAUR II with my favourite funky MR & MRS PAC-MAN style cabinet. Enjoy your first project and please please please do a restoration shop-log on here!

Back
Top Bottom