Registered
IMG_0201.JPG
IMG_0201.JPG
IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0203.JPG

Still getting used to this site.
CENTAUR I I for sale.
Not working. Powers up, worn playfield. Sold as seen . Viewing in Birmingham 250.00 or nearest offer.
This will need serious work but is complete
TOM

So sorry, there is obviously a lack of machines about at the right price.
I had 3 enquiries in a minute and it went to the guy who wanted it with no questions asked.
Good luck with your search,
Regards, Tom

Your machine to sell, your prerogative who you sell it to, but if you are posting it for sale on a forum community I think it only respectful to all to offer for sale in the order of responses.

I'm sure others respect that, as displayed in many For Sale threads, and potential buyers don't then disappear because you offer it in that order.

Poor show in my opinion, for what that's worth.

Your machine to sell, your prerogative who you sell it to, but if you are posting it for sale on a forum community I think it only respectful to all to offer for sale in the order of responses.

I'm sure others respect that, as displayed in many For Sale threads, and potential buyers don't then disappear because you offer it in that order.

Nothing to say he wasn't Private Messaged before you wrote anything, not everyone replies in the thread. It happens quite commonly don't stress mate

Don't agree with that. It's up to the seller to decide how they rank all offers received. Can be many factors involved ; speed of sale, likelihood sale will complete, chance of a price chip, is the buyer known and trusted. No reason why the quickest respondent should have priority unless the seller says so.

Apologies if I upset potential buyers, I offered my last 3 machines at realistic prices and sold them within minutes.
All offers i accepted were by members who just basically said yes straight away.

I would also say that if it's not what they want on arrival then I don't have an issue and it will back on sale.
Tom

Everyone is entitled to see what's going on in an open forum. PM is fine as well, but open forum allows members to know how to react next time.
I feel like I'm being singled out here by certain disgruntled members who wanted to buy the machines.
I have already explained why I sold them to the lucky purchasers
There was no auction just a realistic price and plenty of interest.

Please someone tell me where to find the thread tools tab so I can list it SOLD. Its obviously staring me in the face...........

Back
Top Bottom