What's new

Wanted Centaur Home 2.7 Game Roms

Ruk

Registered
Can anyone assist with Centaur v2.7 game roms please? I've got the file to patch the original rom files but no access to programmer.... or UV eraser :cool:

Ta

Apologies mate - Saw your Message, however have been a little snowed under recently. Will see if I can work out what to do on these today, as the patch seems a little weird :D :)

Apologies mate - Saw your Message, however have been a little snowed under recently. Will see if I can work out what to do on these today, as the patch seems a little weird :D :)

Cheers @Paul , I thought you might have been a bit busy so I stuck it on here... if you need the original roms just let me know mate :thumbs:

you may need to use rominjector to patch the roms first?,don't own centaur myself so not 100% sure

Not sure @stevebm1 this is what the text says included with the relevant files re patching the original roms:

------------------------------------
You will need an orignal game rom to create a custom game rom by yourself.
If you own the specifc pinball, you are the legal owner of the orignal game rom,
and you can do whatever you want with this pinball, including modifying your game roms.

To create a custom game rom for your game, you must do the following steps:

1) Extract the zip file in a separate directory
2) read the u2 eprom with an eprom reader from your pinball in the same directory (use the filename U2)
3) read the u6 eprom with an eprom reader from your pinball in the same directory (use the filename U6)
4) start the custcre.bat file (Now you created custom roms, check for <game>N.u2 and <game>N.u6 in the directoy)
5) Check the generates crc-32 values in file log1.txt for the custom game roms (see at the end of the file)
with the written crc32 values in info.txt. They should match excatly.
6) Burn the two eproms on 2732 or 2532 eproms

--------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom