What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Centaur 2 Pinball

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Slightly strange one this. Selling a game for a customer where I got a dead game back up and running electronically but then the guy didn't want to continue any further to make it fully playable as wanted to sell.

I basically ran out out of time to fix the remaining items which were a couple of burnt coils and a tilt issue to sort. Most likely the bob touching as the game was not on legs but in a shed on chairs. I have fixed the CPU, driver board and rectifier to get it to boot.

Game looks to be OK condition wise. Playfield will clean up ok. I am told all parts are there inc the playfield apron. Back glass is there as have seen it, but does have some 'snail traces' on it from memory. wasn't stored well. Cabinet is ok. Legs are there

So a project still but only minor and a playfield clean/rerubber should get you going. Electronically its sound and the CPU was the cleanest I've seen for 20 years. Some connectors would benefit from new headers I think to. Was booting to attract and game started with sound when I left

£650 or offers around that. If interested contact me and I'll pass you his contact details. Machine is located in Horsforth and will need collecting

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I had one of these once. Impossible to restore due to lack of backglass availability for these small-head Bally's.

Shame, because I much prefer the novelty of these cabinets. They look unusual.

This is now sold pending collection and payment. All interested parties have been contacted and you are all in a queue (based on first come first served) if the person ahead of you doesn't take it etc.

Cheers

Jim

Backglasss pics. Ignore the ceiling light reflection! Is still intact but does have some lifting from bad storage.

IMG_7039.jpg
IMG_7042.jpg

Back
Top Bottom