What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars that can take a pinball machine

Rob zombie

Site Supporter
Sorry, I can't find it for looking. Anyone know where the spreadsheet is please?

Alternatively if anyone knows if a Skoda Kodiaq in 7 seater guise will take a pin or not, let me know. Cheers!

That's the one! Thanks. Kodiaq not on there unfortunately.

Bit US oriented that one. We had a list here on the forum somewhere but I can't find it. I only saw it the other day too!
Yeah but there is also a disabled site for wheelchair access somewhere that gives you dimensions for rear access for wheelchairs that is handy if you can find it as I can’t remember but might come up on a search. My van passed the MOT today so ok for another year but I know the new shape RAV4 hybrid fits one, get a dealer to measure the car or go in with a measuring tape. I was doing that but luckily I know them in Toyota😊

Yeah but there is also a disabled site for wheelchair access somewhere that gives you dimensions for rear access for wheelchairs that is handy if you can find it as I can’t remember but might come up on a search. My van passed the MOT today so ok for another year but I know the new shape RAV4 hybrid fits one, get a dealer to measure the car or go in with a measuring tape. I was doing that but luckily I know them in Toyota😊
I'm going the modern route of never having seen one from any closer than a distance, never having driven one and just getting it delivered to the door. It won't be a deal breaker either way, just curious.

Don’t know if this will help but just Googled what platform is the Skoda Kodiaq built on it says “Vw MQB platform shared with the new generation of Vw Tiguan allspace and seat Tarraco” might be worth checking these?

Had the Kodiaq a week now and loving it. I don't think it will take a pin though...or it would be mm off anyway. Boot access height is 71cm at the tightest bit.

Back
Top Bottom