What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Carerra Crossfire Men's Electric Hybrid Bike - £800

Marvello

Site Supporter
Alias
Marv
Just a heads up if anyone is looking for an electric bike. I've listed it on eBay with the £1 max selling fee. Would take £800 for it.

A slightly revised version is currently for sale at Halfords for £1399.

Site donation if it sells on here.

Auction ends tomorrow.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-5...29508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Carrera Crossfire E Mens Electric Hybrid Bike - Frame size 19". Purchased by me from Halfords.

Adjustable front suspension including the option to lock it, 8 gears, 4 assistance modes, disc breaks, stand.

236km (147 miles) total, most of those on Eco setting and a lot of the time without any battery assistance when on the flat. Manual for the battery included and 3 keys. The computer display removes easily for security.

The battery model and type is a JCEB360-11.6. DC36.0V, 11.6Ah, 417.6Wh.

Low mileage so in good condition, but there are some cosmetic marks which I've tried to show in the photos. There are also some very minor rust marks on the chain, cogs and pedals which can be seen in the photos. Good tread on the tyres.

An electric bike allows you to explore and travel so much further than you normally would, you can travel down hills knowing you won't kill yourself trying to get back up them! On the flat I usually switched the assistance off, only putting it on low when I needed a little help, then the higher assistance modes when the hills got really steep.

The front wheel is quick release so easy to remove which will make transport a little easier.

1 picture below, see the eBay listing for the rest of them.

20200525_120834(0).jpg

Back
Top Bottom