What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain Fantastic advice

Drew.m

Site Supporter
Alias
Drew
morning all, after a little advice, I have set up a room in my house for listening to music and would like to add a captain fantastic pinball does anyone know what I should budget. Any help would be much appreciated.

All the best

Andrew

hey Andrew, you'll probably get one for about £500 is my guess, most EMs are less, but this one has a bit of history to it.

if you post a wanted ad - just change your thread title - you may get one, there's a few members on here with one.
also go to the pinball owners website and contact people on there.

Nic Gough was selling his, pretty sure he still has it.
It's valued more than others I'd put it around 1k+ but that's just a guess.
Nic is based in Hull so not a million miles away from you.
He doesn't come on the forum much so if you pm me some contact details I will pass them on to him for you.

Thanks chaps for the advice, I will post a wanted ad as cool Dan advised.

Much appreciated

Andrew

Was 1k. Sold 5 average working over the years for that . Nowadays could go more BUT a grand still feels about right. Recently picked one up with one of my grail pins Fireball but Courtney had first dibs meaning it won't be mine but I can have a line of the 3 classic 70s Bally's at my new unit.

FB_IMG_1501961253671.jpg

I never realised this machines full title is "Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy" per the album but this is clear on the home edition machine. I don't know if there are many of these in the UK but they are generally lower popular/value.

image-1.jpg

I never realised this machines full title is "Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy" per the album but this is clear on the home edition machine. I don't know if there are many of these in the UK but they are generally lower popular/value.

image-1.jpg
Yes named after the Elton John album

Was 1k. Sold 5 average working over the years for that . Nowadays could go more BUT a grand still feels about right. Recently picked one up with one of my grail pins Fireball but Courtney had first dibs meaning it won't be mine but I can have a line of the 3 classic 70s Bally's at my new unit.

View attachment 50002
Nice Steve I would like exactly the same 3 ultimately

Is it actually any good to play - rated 119th in the pinside EM top 100 :eek:

its a game bought more to look at than play. the top flipper shot however was copied by Steve ritchie for flash and many following games and the production numbers on CF speak for themselves!

Back
Top Bottom