What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capacitive Touch Slider, Accelerometer

Itch

Registered
Alias
BAT
Hi guys

I’m looking to buy one of these to change my vpin from button nudge to physical,

The reason for my post is to see if anybody fancies one as well, the handling charge unless the order is over £40 is as much as the accelerometer itself, I need two other people to buy with me to make it worth while, on top of your accelerometer you will need to cover postage from me or I can bring to pinfest,

Cheers itch

What is the actual item, that just gives me an empty basket.

Says they are on back order until July 2023.

Havent done much with nudge yet for my vpin, was just going to stick a couple of buttons on, does one of these boards just give basic nudge control like a button would or does it give you an analogue type nudge control.

A friend sent me some arduino code for a DIY one he was trying to setup and couldn't get it to work right a few years ago, I remember having a quick look at the code to try and spot the issue but after ordering the parts I never got back to it, will have to dig it out and have another look at some point.

Says they are on back order until July 2023.

Havent done much with nudge yet for my vpin, was just going to stick a couple of buttons on, does one of these boards just give basic nudge control like a button would or does it give you an analogue type nudge control.

A friend sent me some arduino code for a DIY one he was trying to setup and couldn't get it to work right a few years ago, I remember having a quick look at the code to try and spot the issue but after ordering the parts I never got back to it, will have to dig it out and have another look at some point.
Totally incorrect

These give you analog nudge.

They are the board used for the Pinscape project.

@Itch
Very hard to get at the moment. They have been for the last 8 months. They also wont be back in stock on the date listed. Every month it gets put back. I have had a back order from Feb but managed to find some from another source (but they were very hard to programme - as they had old firmware).

I do have a few here but two are already promised to other group members. It is the difference in me doing/not doing a build as nothing works as well as these KL25z.

Totally incorrect

These give you analog nudge.

They are the board used for the Pinscape project.

@Itch
Very hard to get at the moment. They have been for the last 8 months. They also wont be back in stock on the date listed. Every month it gets put back. I have had a back order from Feb but managed to find some from another source (but they were very hard to programme - as they had old firmware).

I do have a few here but two are already promised to other group members. It is the difference in me doing/not doing a build as nothing works as well as these KL25z.
Thanks for the info

Well, I would be interested in one, have the V-Pin up and working but plan on making some changes to it at some point. (like faster graphics card and higher res screen) - so adding Nudge and some other options would be good.

Back
Top Bottom