What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you make a knife out of a pinball machine?

Mercifull

Registered
Alias
Matt Sims
See the trailer for an upcoming episode of Forged In Fire on the History channel. History UK might have to wait a few weeks to see it. o_O That poor Gottlieb Sunset 🤣

Season 6 begins this Thursday at 9pm on HistoryUK channel (which began in early Feb in the USA). I think the pinball episode is episode 5 or 6 so looking at around 11th or 18th April for us. I'll try to update this thread when I can confirm the broadcast date.

For whatever reason episodes aired out of order over here so this post is a reminder to all that the pinball edition is airing THIS THURSDAY on the History Channel at 9pm.

So they've destroyed that machine.... To make a knife out of it? If only I could go to ASDA, buy a knife and turn it into a vintage EM pinball machine

The answer is you CAN make a knife out of a pinball machine, but only if the producers seed the machine with extra bits of steel all over the place 😂

Back
Top Bottom