What's new

Calling Baywatch owners ! All lifeguards to the tower ! Code red ! :D

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Surfs up kids !

OK looks like our Stateside code rewriting guru Chad ( http://www.pinballcode.com/ ) is pulling on his speedos and hitting the surf with Sega's awesome Baywatch :clap:

Right now he is specifically looking at ironing out any bugs/play issues .... I'm not sure he is doing a full rule overhaul at this stage, not sure it needs it anyway tbh.

Chad is asking for any bugs/issues you may know of it to be reported on this thread over on Pinside.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baywatch-clubmembers-only/page/15

bw1 copy.jpg

Chad was rumoured to be looking into the code for Whodunnit but couldn't find anything wrong with it so moved onto Baywatch :p

Haha. Nice one @Matt Adams . More likely he looked into the code, realised nothing could save it, lost the will to live and set fire to it :D BTW am I still Roof Champion on yours ? :D

Love the modded outlook tower! Fantastic...just up my street that! New code sounds exiting!?....knew I should not of sold my baywatch.....let us know the changes in the new code, it's a great game as is really......:thumbs:

Nice! I need to get mine back together ASAP then.

In other news I heard Cliffy has just released a shark hole protector in the last couple of weeks.

Positive stuff from Pinside owners that have upgraded .....:thumbs:
.................................................................................................

I‘m seriously blown away! Didn‘t think it could make such a difference but it‘s a different machine now!

The multiball fix alone would be reason enough to update but i still keep finding little changes and fixes after hours of playtime! All the modes benefit hugely from the new code, for example shark attack is so much better with unlimited shots to the scoop, helicopter rescue is not a sure drainfest anymore. The upper gate and ball launcher gate work consistently as they should and on top of that i keep hearing new voice calls and even a new music for the second video mode!
And i didn‘t even mention all the subtle but extremely thoughtful changes and fixes for scoring! The added reward for the different skill shots for example is a huge plus.

This game is so much more fun now and i look forward to discover even more features!

Thanks a lot chad, your work is a huge benefit for the entire community!

Just bought this game. Picking up Sunday. It has Chads code installed already so I'm super excited to get into it. Especially cool as I haven't played the game full stop since the 90's.... Hyped!
Awesome. It's such a great game. As always from Chad, very clever code tweaks to improve on the original [emoji3]

The game changing stuff for me is... No more automatic multiball ready meaning you can work the Tower shot for awards when YOU want to instead of locking balls, improved timing on the controlled gates and shark scoop,and at last the Shark Awards work properly!

Now to get the ColorDMD [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Just an FYI for any future BW owners.......

Chad has made Adjustment 51 Left Ramp Trap Door Enable/ Disable ............... if you switch to the new code (and you really should !) and find the trap door never opens check is isn't disabled in this Adjustment.

It should be enabled as default BUT I found it wasn't on mine ....for whatever reason :hmm:

Just an FYI for any future BW owners.......

Chad has made Adjustment 51 Left Ramp Trap Door Enable/ Disable ............... if you switch to the new code (and you really should !) and find the trap door never opens check is isn't disabled in this Adjustment.

It should be enabled as default BUT I found it wasn't on mine ....for whatever reason :hmm:
Mine has chad code . Looking forward to discovering this game

Back
Top Bottom