What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling any Mac OS Application Deployment Experts

biglouieuk

Site Supporter
Alias
robllewellynuk
Hey all, if anyone has any experience of deploying Mac apps, could you give me a shout?

Ive spent a couple of weeks now trying to compile this Afterglow Config software for Mac. I had ZERo experience before I started, and I have it working and updating and all sorts, but I cant deploy it and take all the files I need with it, so a user can hit a DMG and have everything install in the Mac bundle correctly.

In fact, I actually have the bundle building correctly, but it only works if you Show Package Contents, and run from the app icon in there. It doesnt work from the app icon that you would normally drag and drop into Applications.

Any help much appreciated, feels very close, but banging my head against a wall now..

Rob

It does a little, thanks for the link..

Reading loads and loads of stuff, there is a bit I am missing. One small bit, that someone with experience is going to say, "Dude! You havent put the wotsit in the thingie folder"

I just know it.

Back
Top Bottom