What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all Walking Dead owners.

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
I decided that I wanted a box car adding to my machine, the one they were held in at Terminus.
So I bought all the stuff I needed to make it plus more to give me a choice of what I wanted. I bought N gauge American box cars and the suitable rail track. Once made up I fixed them using existing screws so no extra drilling or damage to the machine. They fit running over the pop bumper area parallels to the rail track that heads to tunnel.
P_20150517_151238.jpg P_20150517_170533.jpg P_20150517_170501.jpg Like I said I bought more than what I needed and have made up a few kits.
I am offering them on this forum only to fellow Walking Dead owners, below are the difference box cars to choose from.
I will number them and they will be on a first come first served basis, so if you are interested and want one then post on here with which number box car you want.
Number 1
P_20150517_170743.jpg Number 2
P_20150517_170758.jpg Number 3
P_20150517_170729.jpg Number 4
P_20150517_170717.jpg Number 5
P_20150517_170702.jpg Number 6P_20150517_170647.jpg Yes there are two the same, the black/silver roof NW ones.
P_20150517_170849.jpg
Any questions just get in touch.
They are £20 each and I only have six Postage will be what it costs to send which I will find out next week.
D.

Also have made for mine a replacement plastic for the one above the Bicycle Girl ramp entrance.
The one on mine had stress fractures around the screw holes and when doing a clean on it last week I was leaning on it and it cracked even more.
So I decided to make my own but not from the thickness Stern use no, I used 4mm instead of 2 so it should hold up a lot better.
before.
P_20150517_191417.jpg

And after, fitted to machine.
P_20150517_151318.jpg

I have made a few, so if anyone is interested in one £6 posted.
D.

This thread seems the right place to put this

Should point out that the first few seconds of this video has HUGE spoilers in it!!!!! nice one dan you toe slag :( was just about to pick up the walking dead again tonight after leaving series five half way through ..... AGHHHHHHHHHHHH SPOILERS!!!!!

Should point out that the first few seconds of this video has HUGE spoilers in it!!!!! nice one dan you toe slag :( was just about to pick up the walking dead again tonight after leaving series five half way through ..... AGHHHHHHHHHHHH SPOILERS!!!!!

over it now :)

Nice mods @replicas! Mixing my two favourite hobbies. Yes, I'm into N-gauge railways and pinball!

Funnily enough I started watching The Walking Dead again last night! I didn't get very far the first time I tried to get into TWD because the first episode scared the crap out of me! I made it through S1E1 this time and 15 mins of episode 2. Quite a while to go till Season 5...

Also have made for mine a replacement plastic for the one above the Bicycle Girl ramp entrance.
The one on mine had stress fractures around the screw holes and when doing a clean on it last week I was leaning on it and it cracked even more.
So I decided to make my own but not from the thickness Stern use no, I used 4mm instead of 2 so it should hold up a lot better.
before.
View attachment 16715

And after, fitted to machine.
View attachment 16716

I have made a few, so if anyone is interested in one £6 posted.
D.

Love how the leds have lit up the edges of the plastic

Stern should do an update to include a few extra for the later seasons.

wire wrapped baseball bat mode anyone?

Back
Top Bottom