What's new

Calling all RoboCop owners

PeteB

Registered
Alias
Random Username
The new cabinet decals we've had made for RoboCop are done. Unfortunately I no longer have a RoboCop to hand and was wondering if anyone could take some measurements of the cabinet?

Robo's cab is a little bit different to most other Data East games so I'd like them to be accurate. Can anybody with a tape measure help us out?

the games from laser war to Monday night football should be the same as robocop. once they added the quick lock the backboxes got narrower

The new cabinet decals we've had made for RoboCop are done. Unfortunately I no longer have a RoboCop to hand and was wondering if anyone could take some measurements of the cabinet?

Robo's cab is a little bit different to most other Data East games so I'd like them to be accurate. Can anybody with a tape measure help us out?
Hi yeah I have one I'll measure when I get home if still required thanks Scott

the games from laser war to Monday night football should be the same as robocop. once they added the quick lock the backboxes got narrower

Yes they're always a pain in the backside to get through doorways. Hate them.

Hi just got back I'm off tommor so will go out to the man cave first thing and post the dimensions for you, sorry for the delay thanks Scott

Thanks dude! :thumbs:

Ok measurement are
Sides
52inches long
Just over 16 inches high at lowest front of side
23 inches highest point of side back of cab

Front
22 inches wide
16 inches high upto top of lockdown bar so art work would go underneath lockdown bar for nearly an inch
Back box sides
Top widest part 10 inches
Bottom narrowest part 8 inches
27.5 inches high
Back box front width 30.5 inches

Hope this helps
Thanks Scott

Last edited:
Not to everyone's taste but my Ctr plastic looked like a photocopy hence I did the ed209 conversion, plus added a car to the spinner lane

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 17
Like those, although ED209 would look better replacing the one on the left. One mod I always wanted to do on mine was put a mini TV next to the pop bumpers playing the "id buy that for a dollar" guy.

If you're missing some plastics, I have reproduced some of them if you need any: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-data-east-robocop-playfield-plastics-6pc-sets

They're not perfect but pretty close.
The tv mod would be awesome! I may get the middle plastic from you if you have any left just incase I ever sell it and the next owner prefers it original, thanks Scott

Back
Top Bottom