What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Cactus Canyon

put your bank mangler on danger money

did you play with CCC? or not?

you might want to wait until the TPF in mid march. Its either CCC or MB for the remake, might make choice easier. Strong rumour is epthegeek has done some sort of deal on CCC, no idea if true though ! I hope CCC as I have MB.

I would defo wait. Whatever you find will be big money and if they do bring out a ccc it will be amazing with a topper and a le will be the same price.

Not sure if it was CCC or not - that's continued right? Is it a different code or something?

Just played the one in the Flapper in Birmingham which is mint condition, had a colordmd and what looked like comets to me fitted! It was a right beauty

IMG_20180201_195832.jpg

It’s not ccc. Just Colordmd upscaled.

Owned by someone I know midlands based who has bought a load of Bally Williams dmd era games new in box along with plenty of sterns.

You have zero chance of getting this one unfortunately.

CCC is amazing. I play it on my visual Pinball cabinets. I would love to play a real CCC.

CCC is not hard to install on a proc board. Jim at mypinballs would sort you out I would imagine. The software is downloadable on the VP sites.

just remember epthegeek if you do run CCC, he deserves huge credit.

Out of interest did any of these games have a security bar across the coin door?

I’d be worried about people taking a crow bar to coin doors etc if they’re in a back room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of interest did any of these games have a security bar across the coin door?

I’d be worried about people taking a crow bar to coin doors etc if they’re in a back room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is a crowbar still standard uniform in Birmingham? :)

result getting that much for it! I really hope it is CC as I have MB :D

Back
Top Bottom