What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cactus canyon-how rare-how expensive

more than the game is worth. Its not that great, even with Continued.

ok ok! :D DRAW! Its not a terrible game I agree, but is not the deepest of games. Its not worth the price it goes for, but then again, I own a Monster bash that I paid over the top for also :D For the money you could get a lot of game not sure this would be the one I'd spend the cash on although if CGC do a remake I suspect I'll buy it.

Neil.

Quite like the game but too easy to finish and get to High Noon. Haven't really played CCC that much but the way to go.

I have only seen about 5 in all the years I have been repairing/collecting on pinballs.

Good little game - quite easy. If you want a game without too many rules.

Was never properly finished software wise.

I have Cactus Canyon Continued on my virtual pinball and it is now a much better game.

If you do get a CC - you will need to get a PROC board, a new display and a computer to run CCC but its worth it. A small drop in the ocean compared to the price of the game.

IN THE PAST (15+ years ago) you could pick up 3 MM's for the same price as a CC. At this time I remember thinking I was absolutely MAD for paying out £2K on MM.

The only ones I know of now are safely in collectors hands and they wont sell them. It may be worth looking for one in Europe. Post on Pinside maybe?

Is Duke of Pinball still around????

Back
Top Bottom