What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Cactus canyon (continued)

So there are three codes for CCR

1: Original
2: Original plus finishing touches.
3: Lyman code.

The Lyman code will be an extra cost option.

There is a thread on pinside asking why TAF's go for so much and a few people have said (and i think it makes sense) it's because they made so many EVERYONE knows it, was in every arcade/pub/holiday park/cafe etc.. everyone remembers it and the theme is pretty cool. Its why it does so well.

There is a thread on pinside asking why TAF's go for so much and a few people have said (and i think it makes sense) it's because they made so many EVERYONE knows it, was in every arcade/pub/holiday park/cafe etc.. everyone remembers it and the theme is pretty cool. Its why it does so well.

Yes, I was the same.

I have had two people wanting to get into pinball approach me recently. Both have asked for Adams as a first machine purely due to nostalgia.

Yes, I was the same.

I have had two people wanting to get into pinball approach me recently. Both have asked for Adams as a first machine purely due to nostalgia.
Ffs …. Tell them to turn and run away , do not whatever you do get into this *hobby*😂…. I’ve been trying to get out for years , it’s like a hall of mirrors , I’m sure the exit is this way …..oh oh it’s not … please …. please god make it end … 20 years is long enough

Ffs …. Tell them to turn and run away , do not whatever you do get into this *hobby*😂…. I’ve been trying to get out for years , it’s like a hall of mirrors , I’m sure the exit is this way …..oh oh it’s not … please …. please god make it end … 20 years is long enough

🤣

I do actually tell them to play Deadpool, Attack FM (and whatever else I may have at the time) just to show them that there are other games.

The last one did exactly that then purchased an Adams from Ebay without even asking my opinion 🤣🤣🤣

1656003380001.png

I guess one of these kind of threads were due about now...

As an ex convict who derailed a sale thread unwillingly, I say STOP to whoever is doing this unforgivable offence. The consequences are not worth the hassle ...

You will start receiving insults, then the death threats will follow, the spy cameras in your game room, the insinuations that your wife is better then you at playing pinball and finally the scratches and spray painting on your most precious pinball.

I have cleaned my act since then, but I will bare the marks of this crime forever. Purge your soul by doing a public full shop naked, while subjected to a barrage of pinball parts that were taken from your own BBB.

Yes, I was the same.

Thank goodness my nostalgia was for a Tomy Astroshooter pinball (which we still own).

It saved me a lot of money and hassle… 😆

As an ex convict who derailed a sale thread unwillingly, I say STOP to whoever is doing this unforgivable offence. The consequences are not worth the hassle ...

You will start receiving insults, then the death threats will follow, the spy cameras in your game room, the insinuations that your wife is better then you at playing pinball and finally the scratches and spray painting on your most precious pinball.

I have cleaned my act since then, but I will bare the marks of this crime forever. Purge your soul by doing a public full shop naked, while subjected to a barrage of pinball parts that were taken from your own BBB

Last edited:
not every car showroom, but I did have a laugh at my local dealer trying to flog me a used M4 CS for 20K more than the ticket price.
Sounds like they look after there customers! :D
Mercedes are no better my gf is no longer welcome in the cribs branch after our last visit lol

The remakes are and forever will be worthless turds. The originals will always be the originals, desirable, collectors items and time will take care of the values. 20+ years from now the remakes will be viewed only as cheap knock-offs and priced accordingly.

If I still cared about pinball, I would buy this from you.

I had been reluctant to list it on the forum and was told not to bother snd now I see that may of been true so now I have decided to actually keep it as the offers I was getting were close to insulting.and the nonsense accompanying the justification of low ball offers .. I Actually had a private message from someone offering me 5k I won’t say who as I’m not about that so for now I will just happily keep it where it is thank you everyone for the comments weather good or bad it got people talking 🤙🏻🤙🏻

Sorry @Winnie I did try to steer the train to another line (thread) as I was feeling your pain and it was kinda making me cringe with some of the uncalled for comments.
My mates TSPP went very similar way and he now refuses to use the forum now 😢
I just don’t the negativity at times.

Also Like @Spandangler says you will have to put up with low offers in any hobby, I’ve been inundated with tyre kickers and insulting offers on my Triumph Bobber but politely refuse and eventually you get someone willing to pay what it’s worth and this morning my bike sold for 8k off an asking price of 9.

I’ve never been a shy bairn and who doesn’t like a little discount but 5k really! That’s just taking the ****.

The remakes are and forever will be worthless turds. The originals will always be the originals, desirable, collectors items and time will take care of the values. 20+ years from now the remakes will be viewed only as cheap knock-offs and priced accordingly.

Good to see you are still around Pete!!

Sorry @Winnie I did try to steer the train to another line (thread) as I was feeling your pain and it was kinda making me cringe with some of the uncalled for comments.

Also Like @Spandangler says you will have to put up with low offers in any hobby, I’ve been inundated with tyre kickers and insulting offers on my Triumph Bobber but politely refuse and eventually you get someone willing to pay what it’s worth and this morning my bike sold for 8k off an asking price of 9.

I’ve never been a shy bairn and who doesn’t like a little discount but 5k really! That’s just taking the ****.

From my personal experience on these for sale threads over the years, I find only the ones that are priced far outside of what most people (the market) would expect turn to ****. Usually is the price is in line with what most people would want to pay (at the time) they pretty much sell within hours/days. I think there probably is the perfect buyer at this price but will have to wait for this person, If quick sale was needed, probably need to drop a bit?

Never get offended with offers mate. (It wasn’t me btw 🤣)
You don’t ask you don’t get!
I always get those low ballers. I admire their optimism then politely decline
No I don’t mind people offering and any offer is better than no offer but not an half price offer though
But yeah you got to admire them and yes I am never rude towards them and always polite 👍🏻

Thank you yes I did see that and appreciate it very much it was a shame but on the plus side it’s staying a little longer till the right person come along 🤙🏻🤙🏻

we should take advice this because PeteB IS THE MAN who sells knock offs for a living!

Show us some pictures Colin. I nearly bought a Triumph Bobber, but got a TWD and a Thunderbird Sport instead!

5065BC0C-B4D4-4A07-90C3-54EDA4CF42C5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom