What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Cabinet Stencils

ChrisFormela

Site Supporter
Alias
h4fl4
As some of you already know I am able to re-design and produce cabinet stencils.
Done only few sets so far but I am willing to make some more if there is need for it.

-Stencils made on good quality Oracal Stencil vinyl suitable for uneven surfaces.
-Brief instruction
-From now with specially designed aligning marks
-Each piece and layer labelled
-Free vinyl squeegee/applicator

At the moment I am unable to provide the colour guide with the stencils as I cant find widely available paint supplier the could properly mix and prepare the colours. (Suggestions appreciated).
I only got few ready projects at the moment but I am more than happy to prepare more if client is able to provide me with the cabinet scans.

Ready projects:
-Black Knight (Williams 1988)
-Camelot (EM Bally)
-Eight Balls Deluxe (Bally)
-Firepower
-Gold Ball (Bally Midway)
-KISS (Bally)
-Loop the loop (Bally 1968)
-Medusa (Bally)
-Space Shuttle (Williams)
-Speak Easy (Bally)
-Star Trek (Bally)
-Xenon

Pinballs that I own and can make stencils for:
-Big Guns (Williams)
-Comet (Williams)
-Cyclone (Williams)
-Firepower
-Flash (Williams)
-Gorgar (Williams)
-Harlem Globetrotters (Bally)
-Pharaoh (Williams)
-Space Station (Williams)
-Super Soccer (Gottlieb)
-The Wiggler (EM Bally)
-Vector (Bally)
-Victory (Gottlieb

Prices:
2 layers set - £129 per set
3 layers set - £139 per set
+ £8.99 package and RM/ParcelForce delivery

International shipping - around £20.

All sets done and pre-cut individually per order so please ask for completion time.

20% discount for buyers who are happy to provide me with the scans so I can design the stencils that I currently don't have.

I would also like to donate £10 per every sold set to the forum.

Hopefully this post doesn't break any rules, otherwise please let me know. I currently don't sell or advertise the stencils anywhere else.
Offer for forum members and member's friends only.
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Thank you
Chris

20211005_154420.jpg20211005_154432.jpg20220117_215325.jpg20220215_214206.jpg

Last edited:
Havent got a scanner - well I have - but its attached to my printer. (No idea how much they are these days).
On a related note - can you make the stencils with another set of stencils ?

You can get 2nd hand from ebay for around £10-20. Desn't need to be anything special. Most of them can be used upside-down on the cabinet.

"On a related note - can you make the stencils with another set of stencils ?"
I'd prefer not. Not sure how accurately they have been done and if some of the shapes were not simplified or slightly modified.

BTW. I might consider doing stencils on clear 1-2mm PVC or rubber so they can be used multiple times and give you original, overspray effect but it would involve me investing in new equipment. Price per would be around £300.
I'm just wondering if there is enough people interested. I would need to sell about 10-15 sets just to cover the cost of materials and equipment.

Just buy cheap A4 and use it upside down. Using manual one is a pain and you might end up with skewed pictures

Do you have Xenon? If not, would you do it from a scan if I could provide it?

And on scanning, does it matter how this is done? E.g Portrait/Landscape? How much overlap is preferable on each scan? Quality settings? Anything else I haven't thought of! :)

No. Ill stich it together. Leave some (2-5cm) overlap. 200-300dpi is more than enough. Just need the exact cabinet size too to be on the safe side.

Hi Chris, I have a Bally Loop the Loop I'm after a set for but cabinet isn't in great shape.
Steve

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. I think I can sort it out. It's quite easy design so I can recreate it from the internet and cabinet size provided by you.

Monday bump :)

Another set sold and £10 donated to the site.
Just wondering if it is possible to make the post "sticky". Thanks

Thanks for the very nice stencils - a bit tricky, it was my first time coloring a cabinet new, it was totaly white when i bought this machine :( - but now, looking sooo great ! Thanks for your nice work !!!

Best Regards

Rainer

Attachments

• Speakeasy1.jpg
    Speakeasy1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 84
  • Speakeasy2.jpg
    Speakeasy2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 79
As some of you already know I am able to re-design and produce cabinet stencils.
Done only few sets so far but I am willing to make some more if there is need for it.

-Stencils made on good quality Oracal Stencil vinyl suitable for uneven surfaces.
-Brief instruction
-From now with specially designed aligning marks
-Each piece and layer labelled
-Free vinyl squeegee/applicator

At the moment I am unable to provide the colour guide with the stencils as I cant find widely available paint supplier the could properly mix and prepare the colours. (Suggestions appreciated).
I only got few ready projects at the moment but I am more than happy to prepare more if client is able to provide me with the cabinet scans.

Ready projects:
-Camelot (EM Bally)
-Eight Balls Deluxe (Bally)
-Firepower
-Gold Ball (Bally Midway)
-Loop the loop (Bally 1968)
-Speak Easy (Bally)
-Xenon

Pinballs that I own and can make stencils for:
-Big Guns (Williams)
-Comet (Williams)
-Cyclone (Williams)
-Firepower
-Flash (Williams)
-Gorgar (Williams)
-Harlem Globetrotters (Bally)
-Pharaoh (Williams)
-Space Station (Williams)
-Star Trek (Bally)
-Super Soccer (Gottlieb)
-The Wiggler (EM Bally)
-Vector (Bally)
-Victory (Gottlieb

Prices:
2 layers set - £119 per set
3 layers set - £129 per set
+ £8.99 package and DPD delivery

All sets done and pre-cut individually per order so please ask for completion time.

20% discount for buyers who are happy to provide me with the scans so I can design the stencils that I currently don't have.

I would also like to donate £10 per every sold set to the forum.

Hopefully this post doesn't break any rules, otherwise please let me know. I currently don't sell or advertise the stencils anywhere else.
Offer for forum members and member's friends only.
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Thank you
Chris

View attachment 170773View attachment 170774View attachment 170776View attachment 170775

Hello
i have a harlem globetrotters a would like a stencil is possible for you? , my home is in france, how much pay to send it. thank you

Hello
i have a harlem globetrotters a would like a stencil is possible for you? , my home is in france, how much pay to send it. thank you
Hi. Yes. I can make them for you. PM me your address so I can check the shipping cost for you.

Back
Top Bottom