What's new

Wanted Cabinet Parts Needed

RudeDogg1

Registered
Well I've finely started ordering supplies to restore my bsd cab and there's a few bits I was hoping someone on here may be able to help.

Does anyone on here reproduce the 2 hard wood runner strip things found on the back end of the cab? I know manny used to but obviously he doesn't anymore.

Does anyone have the silk screen for the little patent info they would be kind enough to let me borrow?

Lastly @Paul I know I've prob asked you before but what was that link for the earth braid? Ty

Cheers

Does anyone on here reproduce the 2 hard wood runner strip things found on the back end of the cab? I know manny used to but obviously he doesn't anymore.
I've got a set that came from Manny.

He retro-fitted them to the donor cab that I got from him for Rocky & Bullwinkle but I removed them before I filled and sanded the cabinet. I never refitted them and i'm not sure i'm bothered about doing so; I don't think they have them on Data East machines usually.

If you want them then PM me your address and i'll try to get them sent to you - might be a day or so as i've got stacks on at the moment.

I've got a set that came from Manny.

He retro-fitted them to the donor cab that I got from him for Rocky & Bullwinkle but I removed them before I filled and sanded the cabinet. I never refitted them and i'm not sure i'm bothered about doing so; I don't think they have them on Data East machines usually.

If you want them then PM me your address and i'll try to get them sent to you - might be a day or so as i've got stacks on at the moment.

Cool thanks I'll be a couple weeks before I'll need them yet. I'll pm you my work address tomoz (we are moving next week and I don't know the address ha)

No rush - I need to go and dig them out and figure out the best way to package them securely.

Did you try contacting manny for the runners. I know he had a lot of pieces of stock left over.

Worth a check, I got some wooden feet of him a month or so back

Mannyman (at) btinternet.com

Did you try contacting manny for the runners. I know he had a lot of pieces of stock left over.

Worth a check, I got some wooden feet of him a month or so back

Mannyman (at) btinternet.com

I msged him on fb but never got a reply not seen him about for ages

Back
Top Bottom