What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Cabinet Parts Needed

RudeDogg1

Registered
Well I've finely started ordering supplies to restore my bsd cab and there's a few bits I was hoping someone on here may be able to help.

Does anyone on here reproduce the 2 hard wood runner strip things found on the back end of the cab? I know manny used to but obviously he doesn't anymore.

Does anyone have the silk screen for the little patent info they would be kind enough to let me borrow?

Lastly @Paul I know I've prob asked you before but what was that link for the earth braid? Ty

Cheers

Does anyone on here reproduce the 2 hard wood runner strip things found on the back end of the cab? I know manny used to but obviously he doesn't anymore.
I've got a set that came from Manny.

He retro-fitted them to the donor cab that I got from him for Rocky & Bullwinkle but I removed them before I filled and sanded the cabinet. I never refitted them and i'm not sure i'm bothered about doing so; I don't think they have them on Data East machines usually.

If you want them then PM me your address and i'll try to get them sent to you - might be a day or so as i've got stacks on at the moment.

I've got a set that came from Manny.

He retro-fitted them to the donor cab that I got from him for Rocky & Bullwinkle but I removed them before I filled and sanded the cabinet. I never refitted them and i'm not sure i'm bothered about doing so; I don't think they have them on Data East machines usually.

If you want them then PM me your address and i'll try to get them sent to you - might be a day or so as i've got stacks on at the moment.

Cool thanks I'll be a couple weeks before I'll need them yet. I'll pm you my work address tomoz (we are moving next week and I don't know the address ha)

No rush - I need to go and dig them out and figure out the best way to package them securely.

Did you try contacting manny for the runners. I know he had a lot of pieces of stock left over.

Worth a check, I got some wooden feet of him a month or so back

Mannyman (at) btinternet.com

Did you try contacting manny for the runners. I know he had a lot of pieces of stock left over.

Worth a check, I got some wooden feet of him a month or so back

Mannyman (at) btinternet.com

I msged him on fb but never got a reply not seen him about for ages

Back
Top Bottom