What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cabinet Decals

Was contemplating buying the £90 Dr Who decals from Croatia. From what I have read so far of this thread, I haven't been dissuaded. It won't be tip-top print, but it will still be better than my washed-out all yellow cabinet at the mo.
In terms of installing the decals, I presume that it is better to let someone who has done this kind of thing before do it. Who could be recommended?
Thanks

just watch a couple of videos on youtube and have a go yourself?
'wet' methods are the most forgiving i think, you can slide the sticker around until you're happy.

Got this pic from Manny. Rocking the £90 decals from eBay.

He said they went on well. Not as good a quality as the more expensive ones but fine all the same.

image.jpeg

Yeah i agree Grizz. Looks a little washed out towards the front. Could be the pic. For £90 I'll take that over my ice white "LE"

image.jpeg

I'm guessing it's ready now. I'm hosting a little shin dig tomorrow night so when that's done I'll strip out my cabinet and head daaaan sarf and swap em over. Probably not this weekend but next.
I can't wait. I also need to strip the pf, give it a good clean and put the fish, tackle box and bonus X overlay on then fit the pf protector.
Got a new topper dome and sea shell decal and new legs too.
Man these things spiral out of control quickly

I'm guessing it's ready now. I'm hosting a little shin dig tomorrow night so when that's done I'll strip out my cabinet and head daaaan sarf and swap em over. Probably not this weekend but next.
I can't wait. I also need to strip the pf, give it a good clean and put the fish, tackle box and bonus X overlay on then fit the pf protector.
Got a new topper dome and sea shell decal and new legs too.
Man these things spiral out of control quickly
Thanks, got the invite Gaz ;-)

Stop by Grizz HQ if you are Worthing way yeah :)

I'm teetering on taking the plunge on the Croatian Indiana Jones decals.

Well let's see what they are like. Worth a punt at £90 delivered.

Back
Top Bottom