What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired CABINET DECALS, SIDEBLADES AND TRANSLITES MOSTLY N.O.S.

Expired Due to no activity

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Alias
Keef.
Moving workshops.(again). Time for a bit of a clearout. Selection of side blades,cabinet decals and translite's for sell. All new unless otherwise stated. All prices plus postage.
Sideblades first all £45.00 a pair.
STTNG.
IMG_4324.JPG

D.E. THE WHO'S TOMMY. SOLD.

IMG_4325.JPG

BALLY SCARED STIFF.
IMG_4311.JPG

BALLY DOCTOR WHO. SOLD.

IMG_4326.JPG

TRANSLITES.
GOTTLIEB OPERATION BLUNDER. (Used, scratched in two areas and top.). £25.00.

IMG_4313.JPG
IMG_4314.JPG

AUSTIN POWERS.(new). £55.00.SOLD.

IMG_4320.JPG

STTNG.(new but creased top edge.) £30.00. SOLD.

IMG_4321.JPG
IMG_4322.JPG

D.E. STAR WARS. (New). £55.00.

IMG_4315.JPG

STERN SPIDERMAN. ALTERNATIVE TRANSLITE. NEW. £60.00

IMG_4318.JPG

STERN SPIDERMAN SPEAKER PANEL DECALS. TWO VERSIONS. £35.00 EACH.LOWER DECAL SOLD.

IMG_4323.JPG

WILLIAMS BLACK KNIGHT PLANETARY PINBALL TRANSLITE. (To go behind glass, this is not a mirrored backglass.). Protective film present.
Ideal if you have a flakey, or missing backglass as much cheaper than a cpr replacement. Printed on polycarbonate. £100.00.

IMG_4319.JPG

CABINET / BACKBOX DECALS. (PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE ALL FULL SETS. CABINET SIDE, FRONT, AND BACKBOX SIDES. ALL NEW.

WILLIAMS WHITEWATER WH2O. (Long term storage, but look ok.). £120.00. SOLD.

IMG_4317.JPG

BALLY SCARED STIFF. NEVER UNWRAPPED. STILL IN CLING WRAP. £135.00.

IMG_4316.JPG

WILLIAMS STTNG. STAR TREK NEXT GENERATION. £130.00.

IMG_4312.JPG

Last edited:
"Damn lost another one" is what is said when you lose the "Man overboard" mode in White Water.

Slimetime please accept my apologies mate - I’ve bought one that not likely to say anything for a good 3 months - and I played one at pinfest with andypc and to be honest our performance was far from over board lol

Slimetime please accept my apologies mate - I’ve bought one that not likely to say anything for a good 3 months - and I played one at pinfest with andypc and to be honest our performance was far from over board lol
No worries.

Back
Top Bottom