What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C220 Coin validator in T2

Parisno

Registered
I have a C220 Coin Mech connected to my T2 via a homemade ribbon cable all works fine, problem is mounting the mech to the door/coin slots.

Has anyone done this, do I need some sort of bracket/mount? It looks like I cannot fix the mech to my door the way it currently is set up. The pic shows what is currently on the back of the door.

Attachments

• IMG_0472.jpg
    IMG_0472.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 38
Hiya Parisno,

That mount which is already is a completely different mount - Deffo not for a C220.... Hopefully those who have more knowledge on coin doors may be able to assist...

The mech sounds right... however door sounds wrong...

That's what Williams called a 'DBV' (Dollar Bill Validator) door. The detachable panels allow for fitting said validator. I don't think it's that T2's original door, since it has the flange used to operate the two switches (Door Closed and power interlock) fitted to later games, which came in with the wide-body designs. For the u.k. at least.

Depending on whether you prefer the modern look of an electronic acceptor, or the retro look of an S 10 door like this, that wiring (if it's got the right connector) could plug into J 3 on the interface board and work okay. Though it does only have one coin switch fitted. And even that's not connected. Scratch that, if the other end of the wiring is shown in your other thread. It doesn't seem to have coin wiring at all.

Last edited:
You will need to change the whole door which I believe are not made anymore but available second hand. Well done for wiring it in

Back
Top Bottom