What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C220 Coin Mech Rejecting all Coins

JLT

Registered
So, I have a C220 Coin mech on my judge dredd, i've tried every setting under the sun (and even copied settings from a working JD with the same mech) but it rejects all coins straight to the return slot. My first thought is that pottentially it's not connected correctly, does anyone have any experience of this?

Check 2 things:

1. 12v is present
2. The coin board (left side of cab inside door) doesn't have all the dipswitches set to inhibit coins

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. Having a similar problem with coin mech. Now i know this coin mech worked fine on site in another machine. I tested another mech in the machine that was due on site and it all worked fine. (Although this particular coin mech was checked out a little faulty)
I swap the machines over on site and swap over the coin mechs and it's constantly rejecting coins.
I'm initially thinking it's a levelling issue although can it really be affected to completely not work?.
Checked all my connections to coin mech.
My next move is to swap back the mechs and test it. Needs to be fully functional by tonight so i have half of mind to whip out a full coin door and loom from another machine. Can't see this being the issue though

Back
Top Bottom