What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bullet holes

darren_ross

Registered
Interesting new video from TNT.
They have a shooting range next door and somehow 2 bullets had gone through the block wall, straight through their van and into a wall just behind a fire assembly point.
Watch from 7.50 in.

Maybe GRC? Although are they even arguing with each other anymore - it was a few years back.

i love these videos from Todd, quite a helpful guy, he helped me out with a part for my defender.

Neil.

Hahaha! :rofl:

Yes me and Todd are on good terms now. TNT have really upped their game with restorations and repairs lately (which was always my gripe), and Frank's battery board is a winner. On that note, did anyone see the video they made taking the p** out of me for ribbing them on drilling circuit boards? I got called a "McDonald's employee" in another episode.

My good friend Mike at GRC still enjoys a jab at them every so often (and vice versa) but I think that's all for nostalgia sake now. Nothing much in it.

Back
Top Bottom