What's new

Bulk machines from the US, anyone interested?

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Hi all, got an email from a contact in the US who can potentially supply machines in bulk to the UK, here is one reply, speaks for itself:

"I've got the access to move at good prices, around 180 different machines and a total of around over 1900 games."

"I have access to stern Potc, Simpson's pinball party, Nascar, Roller Coaster Tycoons, Elvis and shrek pinball machines and when I say access I mean if you want 10 of each machine I can do that at a unbeatable price also but thanks for your time"

Think is speaks for itself, I can pass the contact info to anyone interested, 10 x POTC sounds interesting.

Cheers the Dreadmeister

Just those titles or more besides?

What does he mean by great prices, how much for your example of 10 x POTC?

Is there any guarantee or statement of condition, any after-sale rights if buyer unhappy?

How much for shipping of those 10 x POTC? Plus how much extra in taxes and duties at each end, including everything?

If the total price for 10 x POTC delivered to my door is less than £20K, and there is some kind of minimum condition as standard, then I'd like to hear more. Otherwise not as too much bother and risk. That would make them a decent price (assuming not completely knackered games) and would only need the voltage /frequency / whatever electric thing sorting.

Always interesting to hear of these things, even though I'm 100% not gonna do this myself as I'm just an individual. This would appeal more to a company or a speculator trying to make their own profit. Or a pinball club of course, not that these things exist in UK (excepting @Moonraker SWL)

I'm rambling again. Zzzzzz. Wish I was at the UKPP instead

Sounds good, but I thought pinball prices where higher in the states than here.

Has that now flipped the other way round?

That's what I pointed out to the seller, they would have to be very cheap to make them attractive as prices are lower in the UK

Back
Top Bottom