What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulk machines from the US, anyone interested?

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Hi all, got an email from a contact in the US who can potentially supply machines in bulk to the UK, here is one reply, speaks for itself:

"I've got the access to move at good prices, around 180 different machines and a total of around over 1900 games."

"I have access to stern Potc, Simpson's pinball party, Nascar, Roller Coaster Tycoons, Elvis and shrek pinball machines and when I say access I mean if you want 10 of each machine I can do that at a unbeatable price also but thanks for your time"

Think is speaks for itself, I can pass the contact info to anyone interested, 10 x POTC sounds interesting.

Cheers the Dreadmeister

Just those titles or more besides?

What does he mean by great prices, how much for your example of 10 x POTC?

Is there any guarantee or statement of condition, any after-sale rights if buyer unhappy?

How much for shipping of those 10 x POTC? Plus how much extra in taxes and duties at each end, including everything?

If the total price for 10 x POTC delivered to my door is less than £20K, and there is some kind of minimum condition as standard, then I'd like to hear more. Otherwise not as too much bother and risk. That would make them a decent price (assuming not completely knackered games) and would only need the voltage /frequency / whatever electric thing sorting.

Always interesting to hear of these things, even though I'm 100% not gonna do this myself as I'm just an individual. This would appeal more to a company or a speculator trying to make their own profit. Or a pinball club of course, not that these things exist in UK (excepting @Moonraker SWL)

I'm rambling again. Zzzzzz. Wish I was at the UKPP instead

Sounds good, but I thought pinball prices where higher in the states than here.

Has that now flipped the other way round?

That's what I pointed out to the seller, they would have to be very cheap to make them attractive as prices are lower in the UK

Back
Top Bottom