What's new

Bugger thats blown it

The seeker

Registered
Hi guys. was just having a fettle up of my stern grand prix and somehow I've blown the main fuse 250 volt. What happened was I was cleaning the contacts on the coin door switches the bottom of the two.. dunno why just thought I would then I took it off and out ... as you do .. for no real reason and took the door switch apart .. I know I know why I hear you cry and anyways it fell apart and I couldn't get the little bits back in. Well I thought I'd put it back together properly but had'nt and of course shutting the coin door didn't create the required circuit and no sooner had i flipped the switch than I literally blew it . Question other than an new switch and fuse do you think I've caused any major damage. Parts will take a week or two and I really don't want to be fretting on it.. just wondered what everyone thought were.. ps yes I know I screwed up :)

Thanks Chris b. I guess I'd better order the parts + spare's can anyone recommend a uk based pinball parts company that sells door switches and fuses. Tanks

:) ps are there any should have spare's all pinballs have in their box at all times ?

Most importantly make sure you reconnect the wires in the right place. Sounds like you mixed the wires up and shorted out the AC supply.

So the but that's is missing is the lower switch - that's the bit I broke just wonderd if anyone can confirm the right order of wire colours to re attatch

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom