What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bugger! No Space, anyone want to borrow a pin?

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
(Not sure if I should have stuck this is the trade section)

OK, my idea of building a Tardis doesn't seem to be working so I've now run out of space.

I'm really reluctant to sell anything and my shed won't be built until I get off my butt in the Spring.

I've just bought another pin, so I'm going to end up with 2 or 3 shoved in the center of my games room unplayable and basically ****ing me off everything I go in there.

As such I was wondering if anyone fancied borrowing a pin (or better still 2!) for maybe 6 months.

No real catch, I'd rather they were being played and enjoyed rather than sitting around being used as a scratching post by my cats.

Obviously I'd rather deal with people I either know or at least have heard of, but if you're friendly with people I know then I'm happy to take a punt! (If you've been to any of the SE or Surrey League meets then I've probably met you)

IJ, TOM or STTNG would be my preferred choice to lend out but other titles might be possible. Based in central London, so do your Christmas shopping when you pick one up.....

Give me a shout if you're interested

John

Jesus what have you bought now?
You have an addiction, you're like those hoarders that have to crawl into their houses by climbing through a maze in 3D under furniture. Sounds ace :)

Yeah, the addiction's a bit out of control. I blame the high prices which mean I don't want to sell anything in case I can't afford to buy it again in the future. Also for some reason I'm still looking at ebay although I know I've got no space....

Looks like I'm getting a Last Action Hero (In my defense I'm meant to be selling a few machines when Predator and the Hobbit come out, so it's better than leaving the money in the bank as I get to enjoy some machines in the meantime. Although I can predict a fatal flaw in this logic)

Pudsey, Leeds is only 6 hours away. You know it makes sense......

I was all over the idea of borrowing a machine. It would far cheaper than buying one and who after the six months I might have enjoyed it but had my fill.
Then I bought CFTBL and had no more space. Already I am looking at ways of moving some things about....
We need help.:suspicious:

Back
Top Bottom