What's new

Pending.. Budget 5k - what you got?

Jason Catrine

Site Supporter
I read the T2 thread, like most of us, and the one the thing I got out of it was..... put what you want to spend in a wanted ad and you might get more people biting. So, i'll set the net (hopefully) wide at 5k. 90s williams/bally wanted first. Modern Sterns will be considered as high as 7k. Basically, im open to offers.

The only definite thing is Martin must know you and you must be ok with his pickup timescales. I'm in Scotland and its pretty much - Martin pickup or nothing - so hopefully that works for nearly everyone on here.

I have a Roadshow that can depart - Martin doesn't know me, but I've heard he's good with a postcode! I'm about as far away from you as you can get on the Southcoast
Overview - Really clean, new rubbers and balls, cabinet is really good for the age, hardly any dinks but usual fade. Strong shaker motor, Crisp DMD with no lines out, Red/Ted and bulldozer all work with the exception of Red has lost her ability to look left but gameplay still works as it should . Serviced and looked after. No faults on start up, but has just developed a re-set fault when the blast zone is hit at certain gameplay points which is one my list to fix, but all accounts its an easy one to do. Happy to take an offer or a swap

If anything, Its a scam filter for me.

If Martin knows you, then its a green light for me.

I trust Martin, ergo, i trust you if he knows you :)
You could also click on the sellers profile to see how long they’ve been a member. Anyone with a long membership ain’t gonna scam you, whether they know Martin or not.

Long membership and active is unfortunately what you want. I know many are passive browsers who do not feel they have to contribute but if someone has barely posted in five years, then that could also be a scammer account.

martin is good , but remember he douse little with busness as he can take extended time to collect and deliver so dont totaly exculde those that dont use him as a go to

martin is good , but remember he douse little with busness as he can take extended time to collect and deliver so dont totaly exculde those that dont use him as a go to
I wouldn’t exclude anyone but predominantly i use Martin for one reason - i trust him. These pins are getting crazily expensive so knowing you have a courier like Martin who will look after it like it was his own is absolutely worth waiting for.

Back
Top Bottom