What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buck Rogers

Like @GrizZ has said it's Defo a rare one, but not a good one.
From memory it's a snooze fest.
I used to love the show so when I saw one money went in and I was left in a coma of how bad it was.
It's so bad I can't bring myself to talk about it anymore.

There was one at the UKPP last year I think but as @replicas has said, it's f*cking dull!!! Looks pretty cool but I just didn't get on with it :)

Until black hole , gottlieb electronic games lag seriously behind everyone else. Really just em layouts with electronics. All seem dated but some great art like spiderman . Hulk is the most boring electronic game I've ever played. Buck Rogers has a nice backglass but otherwise very dull.

Until black hole , gottlieb electronic games lag seriously behind everyone else. Really just em layouts with electronics.

In many cases, the early Gottlieb solid-state machines were also produced as electro-mechanicals. Gottlieb were still building e/m games well into 1979.

Back
Top Bottom