What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Bttf roms

BallyWilliams suck

Registered
Hi all

Having massive problems burning Bttf Roms. Tried the combined 512k, and the single ic images ( the 2x 256k and the 128/256k).

Each time I switch on the game, the coils fire momentarily.

If I put Roms in from a different game, this doesn't happen.

I've tried at least three different CPUs.

I've even moved the CPU to the bench. No external complications that way.

With the Bttf Roms, there seems to be a fault. That isn't here with other Roms.

Stern suggest perhaps my burner is playing up. Can't see how, as other Roms I burn and test are ok. I was assuming the images are corrupt - but surely all of them can't be!?

Could someone burn me a set of Bttf Roms just to out my mind at rest?

Happy to pay of course.

Thanks all

if you have the files/chips im quite happy to burn them for you on my gq4-x,if you cover the postage,which burner were you using?

G540 - seems it's ONLY the Bttf Roms that I'm having issues with. I burned some lw3 Roms straight after and tried those - and all ok.

The Bttf game runs fine once it's started up. It's just that daft coil firing that happens on switch on.

Happy to pay steve - thanks!

Do you have a de CPU to try them in? I only ask as I'm still convinced the Roms themselves are corrupt.....

no sorry I don't have a suitable cpu,just the equipment to burn them

Thanks Steve - really looking for someone with the images, ic's and ability to test also. As I can rule out everything in one go!

Back
Top Bottom