What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available BTDK £3400, open to good offers or trade for a nice 90s pin

BigBear77

Registered
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I haven't had this long but got a bride of pinbot 2.0 yesterday which I am so happy with I have decided just to keep with my 90s games.

The Playfield is lovely with no wear, no broken plastics. Spare new full plastic set ( only one used ), new rebuilt flippers, new clear rubbers and full led's.

The cabinet has marks here and there which have been touched up previously. A mark on the top silver strip around the front of the back box which can be changed.

This machine has no faults and only moving on as not my thing.

I have Martin coming on tue so this can go with him on tue.

I want what I paid which was £3400.

Reactions: JT.
Bump, price drop to £3200 as need the space which is £200 less than paid for. Martin coming on tue.

Bump, Martin confirmed for tomo afternoon if anyone wants this and for it to go tomo.

Good to see that you are still alive Rupert. I feared the worse. But I guess you just lost the ability to reply to messages. Messages that you instigated! :rolleyes:

Good luck with your sale. ;)

Good to see that you are still alive Rupert. I feared the worse. But I guess you just lost the ability to reply to messages. Messages that you instigated! :rolleyes:

Good luck with your sale. ;)
**** sorry mate totally forgot to get back to you as I had sold it in the mean time as want my thing.

Bump, Martin is coming this afternoon. Price is £3100 if gone paid for and gone today.

Martin has now been and gone. Machine is still available but moved to my office stored up.

Hi kev, 90s machines would trade for scared stiff, no good gofers, attack from Mars. Theatre of magic.cirqus Voltaire. Of course some with cash added with the trade.

you might do well to edit the thread title, as you were already down to 3100?
just a thought to improve interest

Hi kev, 90s machines would trade for scared stiff, no good gofers, attack from Mars. Theatre of magic.cirqus Voltaire. Of course some with cash added with the trade.
OK Cheers - dont have any of them!!!

Back
Top Bottom