What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BT Sport App

DRD

Registered
Any techies out there please ?

As I have BT broadband, I also have bt sport. I am not a major sports viewer, so have only watched this a handful of times on my Samsung pad.

Yesterday I downloaded the BT TV app onto my Samsung TV and tried to watch BT sport on it using the same account details as I use on my Samsung Pad. It just kept rejecting my password. So I logged out on my Pad and the TV still rejected my password.

Does anyone know how to fix this pls?

@Neil McRae ?

Thanks

Are you a BT TV customer? Use the password for login into BT.com (try resetting it) - if that doesn’t work PM and I’ll see what I can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: DRD
Possibly the same as sky app in that you can’t run it on a tv only on a mobile device or pc ?

I’m sure Neil will have you covered anyhow

Reactions: DRD
The Sky App does work on a TV if you have a PS4. Literally discovered this today. Now have Sky Sports in the games room!

Huggers - Are you using that app on the PS4 or the android app on the TV?

Hey Neil, yeah it's an app on the PS4 itself. I had no idea it existed until this morning

On Xbox also.

The SKY app allows two people to register on another device such as PS4, PC, MAC, iPad etc - but limits to two per subscription.You cannot send this to another device such as an apple TV

The BT app doesn't require you to register to a device and you can chromecast etc with it, available on the above too.

Yeah I pay an extra fiver so I get to share it with more devices. I swear I'm providing Sky for half my family

Just tried to download BT for my Amazon Firestick (well did on Saturday) to watch the Man City game whilst playing pinball, I think they now want £10 a month for other access!? Anyone else had issues with the Firestick and needing to pay more?

Back
Top Bottom