What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Bsd

scottydoesntknow

Site Supporter
Hi all looking for a bsd, been offered a real nice one but as I have never played one and normally prefer sega data east stuff thought I would see if there was any others out there for sale, not bothered about cab condition as long as it's all working and the playfield looks good, let me know if you have one please
I have a few machines I could be willing to trade if preferred
Thanks Scott

BSD is the new must have machine judging from various posts I see. It deserves it too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

May I ask what the price is on the real nice one you know of. I've been after a Dracula for a while and yeah, really great machine

One on eBay for £2995. Looks very nice, but fading on the cabinet. It's a grand too expensive.
For that price I would want decals without fade, pinsound upgrade, colour dmd, coffin mod, rudedogs hand painted buildings, delivered to my door with set up, champagne on arrival, choice of hor d'oervres and a foot massage.

One on eBay for £2995. Looks very nice, but fading on the cabinet. It's a grand too expensive.
For that price I would want decals without fade, pinsound upgrade, colour dmd, coffin mod, rudedogs hand painted buildings, delivered to my door with set up, champagne on arrival, choice of hor d'oervres and a foot massage.

Haha yeah I've seen that on there. Considered offering 2k for it but I'm sure it'll seem disingenuous to someone after 3 for one.

Paid £2300 for mine with back box redone with new decals and screen print text on the back, good Playfield (some minor insert lines and some slight wear on the edge of the rat hole) LED kit, new plastics, new 24 opto board, non bent coin door, good DMD. Cab reds have been redone to a high standard so the whole thing looks great. I haven't seen the one on ebay in person, but from the pics, it looks in worse condition than mine by a long way.

Last edited:
I've heard several bad reports about the guy who's selling that one on eBay.
I've seen old feedback he had as well, it wasn't good.

May I ask what the price is on the real nice one you know of. I've been after a Dracula for a while and yeah, really great machine
Hi sorry for the late reply not been online much, the one I was offered is just over 2.8k it's a tough as I past on loads over the years around the 1.5k mark, but it's one I have never played and have exhausted all the over movie related pins, but knowing me would get it and not like it! As I'm a bit of a sega data east kind of guy!

Hi sorry for the late reply not been online much, the one I was offered is just over 2.8k it's a tough as I past on loads over the years around the 1.5k mark, but it's one I have never played and have exhausted all the over movie related pins, but knowing me would get it and not like it! As I'm a bit of a sega data east kind of guy!

No worries dude! It's such a great game, tough but super rewarding and horribly addictive especially wnen you start stacking the multiballs. So good. But yeah, 2.8k is pretty steep for one from what I gather, I'll keep hunting. Cheers

I've heard several bad reports about the guy who's selling that one on eBay.
I've seen old feedback he had as well, it wasn't good.
I bought a Dracula off him through EBay which was not as described. I asked for some money back and he was really ****y about it and refused. I gave him negative feedback so I'm surprised to see that he has 100% positive rating?

I wonder if that's daves gnr I brought my first machine of him years ago he used to have a museum back in the day I think and I'm sure he's Romford way I'll check his website
Pinball pleasure.Bought my TZ off him, price was good but had many faults.
5k for a Data East:eek:

I bought a Dracula off him through EBay which was not as described. I asked for some money back and he was really ****y about it and refused. I gave him negative feedback so I'm surprised to see that he has 100% positive rating?
Neg feedback disappears off your rating after a year. The % rating is just for the last 12 months' transactions.

Back
Top Bottom