What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Bsd right lane plastic please

scottydoesntknow

Site Supporter
Hi all looking for a right lane plastic for bsd mine has a small crack if you have one for sale let me know please thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6718.JPG
    IMG_6718.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 16
Yeah had it delivered this evening, its in good shape all round apart from the sling plastics, Ctr plastic, right lane plastic and the usual cabinet fading on the Dracula which is a shame as the cab looks nearly unmarked, plus it's got a good non planking playfield, will see how long this Williams title lasts in my collection, I'm hopefully getting the coffin mod waiting to here back from the guy so will need some paint work shortly

Yeah had it delivered this evening, its in good shape all round apart from the sling plastics, Ctr plastic, right lane plastic and the usual cabinet fading on the Dracula which is a shame as the cab looks nearly unmarked, plus it's got a good non planking playfield, will see how long this Williams title lasts in my collection, I'm hopefully getting the coffin mod waiting to here back from the guy so will need some paint work shortly

When did you order your coffin mod ? It took a while for mine to arrive !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered mine in the summer. It arrived in November. Took about three months. He always replied to emails and was apologetic. Wouldn't use his service again. As far as I'm aware he's the only person selling these though

I ordered mine in the summer. It arrived in November. Took about three months. He always replied to emails and was apologetic. Wouldn't use his service again. As far as I'm aware he's the only person selling these though

Yes because it's him that kit bashed it. His casting skills are shocking for the price, he needs to invest in a vacuum chamber to get rid of all the bloody air bubbles

Sorry to jump on a post but was tidying up some pinball stuff last night and found a full set of mcfarlane bsd figures and a good condition manual thought I had gave these away with the machine if anybody is interested send me a message.
Cheers brian.

Hi haven't ordered it yet as I contacted him before I had the machine he said he had only 2 left, I messaged him last week to see if he still had them but sadly no reply yet

Back
Top Bottom