What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BSD Plastic Set - Any interest for a group buy?

Eddie Twadds

Registered
So, I have been in contact with Stateside, pin legend, Bryan Kelly who is making un-licensed, full BSD plastic sets.

He is offering these at $158 + $62 shipping for up to four sets (so $15.50 per set). That's approx £102 excluding tax and UK shipping. I estimate that'll be another £20 or so. Quality is said to be top notch as per his email:

"These are reproduction sets. Not by CPR but by someone else who does this stuff for a living. They are done on PETG and all colors are screened like the originals. What you get is every plastic in the game, including all the clear ones, the proto slings and two sets of slings and the center target.
I've sent out 65 sets so far and have not had any complaints. I'm also selling these on Pinside. There have been a number of guys reporting back how much they like them. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-interest-in-repro-bsd-plastic-sets

So, subject to Daz ponying up and selling me his BSD playfield :)p), who would like a set? If I can guage interest and subject to money down, customs, onward postage and the usual import tax shi-ite, I'm thinking of a group buy. What do you reckon? In or out?

Back
Top Bottom