What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bsd magnet load error

scottydoesntknow

Site Supporter
hi all ok so one dot down and another appeared, on start up sometimes it keeps kicking the mist ball out and recycling through eventually it's ok and the dot goes, error code is magnet load error on test, what should I look at/change to stop this happening?
Hope you all had a great Christmas thanks Scott

Last edited:
Try cleaning the optos at both mist ball lock gates as a starter for 10.... Then report back.

Ok so cleaned all the opto in mist and lock areas no joy still keeps popping the ball out of the right gate firing a new one in then popping that ball out after about 6 cycles it works, I have been looking for the optos to replace all of them but everyone seems out of stock any ideas where to obtain them? Preferably uk or euro I did find some in use but shipping was $60 thanks all

Hi Scott

If you are still having problems then I have a BSD you can use as a reference machine for comparison if you need - I am in Bagshot which is pretty local to you.

(I am usually pretty quiet here on the forum, but do play in the UK league, so not a complete stranger!!)

Ben

I had this problem. Cleaned all the optos with cotton buds and it went away

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all thanks for all the help, all sorted sent a video to Andy, it was a simple one the ball was seating to low in the first opto so it wasn't reading, was due to me raising the back legs to high plus the gate needed bending up slightly, all good know, my Bally Williams curse is over for know!
Thanks again everyone

Thanks for the update scotty - I've noted this in case it is ever the solution to a future issue that may come my way [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom