What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available BSD Dracula £2800

Rob zombie

Site Supporter
Ok, this really isn’t for sale. Or is it? Who knows? I’m actually watching BBC Dracula on Netflix right now. I honestly think this is the best game I’ve ever owned. You can buy it but I’m going to have to insist on punching you hard in the face upon purchase. That might sound harsh, but frankly you should get used to it with this game. It’s punishing. And you will love it. Forever.
Original excellent unfaded decals. Faultless mechanically. Ugly circular mark on front of cabinet. Weird small inexplicable hole in playfield near flippers. DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE!!!! £2800
D32033AA-6051-4C61-BD26-F39016A9111F.jpeg
18CE3475-D6CB-49A4-AB0E-2DDE381061FD.jpeg
BC8DE3E2-2A7B-4ED6-B993-E7CEBDBFCE41.jpeg
C1618B98-27A0-41C1-899F-610D8ABE1E7A.jpeg
E56EC138-FDAF-4400-B360-79861B6A3A11.jpeg

I am uncertain how this face punching will work if Martin connects the game, will you punch him and he then punches the buyer?
It feels like you don’t really want to sell this but if you do, can we see some pictures of the best and worse bits. Too early for me to buy one, I need to get Tommy sorted for selling.

I am uncertain how this face punching will work is Martin connects the game, will you punch him and he then punches the buyer?
It feels like you don’t really want to sell this but if you do, can we see some pictures of the best and worse bits. Too early for me to buy one, I need to get Tommy sorted for selling.
Not sure I fancy this punch being delivered by Martin . Imagine spending about a month where every day is spent wondering whether Martin might turn up tomorrow and punch you

Best sales pitch ever, Good luck with not selling this machine or punching someone if you do.
There’s a sentence I’ll probably never say again.

Don’t worry about Martin punching you. It’s all included in the price. I will just turn up one day (within 30 days of purchase). Cheers guys. Good luck. Cracking machine.

Ok, I can't bring myself to sell this. It might come up for sale again in a few months time, but for now it's had a stay of execution.

Sold both my Drac & T2 to home leisure a few years ago, total regret 😭😭😭 almost gave them away....I guess I am just to honest & genuine

Sold both my Drac & T2 to home leisure a few years ago, total regret 😭😭😭 almost gave them away....I guess I am just to honest & genuine

Yeah I sold my Cue Ball Wizard to them a few years ago. My biggest regret in pinball. I so wish I’d kept that game!

Back
Top Bottom