What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded BSD and STTNG Translite and Glass - free to a good home or swap for silicone rubbers.

PinIB

Site Supporter
I’m clearing some space and don’t want to eBay these.

I’d swap for silicone rubbers (any thing new would do) or happily let someone pick up one for free. This is pick up only from M30 Manchester as I won’t post.

Glass is in good condition for both and the translites are OK. Suit somebody refurbishing a machine with a poor translite or no glass.

Drop me a message if you’re interested.

Ian
DC535D8B-3585-463E-90FE-6D91F5866CCF.jpeg
A7FDFA9F-7EDE-43D2-A838-FEC6F57E65B6.jpeg

Last edited:
Yea same here. 3 little dots gives me edit until I turn my iPhone sidewards then the bugger appears. That’s why I’ve always taken the long route to pm someone. Well you learn something every day on here 😊👍

You should of seen me last night chaps trying to pay Stan on PayPal ,it took me over half an hour to remember to flip the iPad horizontal so that the " next " button to appear from thin air , God I am getting old :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom