What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold BSD £2900

taz turbo

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris Tierney
I’ve a few machines due to arrive soon, so some machines need to go, here we have my BSD (last machine for me to put up for sale)

It plays well but is not without its faults! It has very weak pops, the ‘H’ section plastic moulding the translight drops into is chipped at the upper left hand end. Although the PF is generally in very good order the previous owner swapped out a target and used longer screws, resulting in two ‘pips’ in front of the left target of three in the centre of the playfield. Small scuff on the rear of the translight. The chipboard rear of the back box has swollen and caused flakey paint, the coin door has a lot of bubbling under the paint, other than that it’s not a corroded machine, all the other plated parts look good. Cabinet has some damage to front and rear where It’s been pulled without legs at some time, cabinet has faded, red text is now cream and the red decals on the ramps also look faded. Can only see one damaged plastic, the plastic to the left hand side of the right hand ramp. The other great work the previous owner did was remove the head, sadly not by unplugging, wires were cut between PF and back box, these have all been soldered and heat shrunk, no issues here. Also in the removal of the back box instead of removing the wing bolt they cut out some wood from the bottom of the head box 🙄

Pictures and video show it with a colour DMD, this WON’T be included, an original orange plasma display and the original red filter/speaker plastic will be refitted.

Here’s some pictures, they explain it all…

IMG_8033.jpeg
IMG_8036.jpeg
IMG_8035.jpeg
IMG_8038.jpeg
IMG_8037.jpeg
IMG_8042.jpeg
IMG_8041.jpeg
IMG_8040.jpeg
IMG_8044.jpeg
IMG_8043.jpeg
IMG_8045.jpeg
IMG_8048.jpeg
IMG_8047.jpeg
IMG_8046.jpeg
IMG_8050.jpeg
IMG_8049.jpeg
IMG_8051.jpeg
IMG_8054.jpeg
IMG_8053.jpeg
IMG_8052.jpeg
IMG_8055.jpeg
IMG_8060.jpeg
IMG_8059.jpeg
IMG_8058.jpeg
IMG_8063.jpeg
IMG_8062.jpeg
IMG_8061.jpeg
IMG_8032.jpeg

Also video walk rounds here…

Any questions or should you want any additional/particular pictures please let me know.

I’m in Southport PR8. Viewing welcomed (encouraged) Martin has been here many times before.

All the best,

Chris.

Attachments

• IMG_8039.jpeg
    IMG_8039.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 32
I think the price was spot on to be honest. It’s obviously got a few issues with the cab etc but on the whole looked a solid stock game.
Think it sold fast because it’s priced appropriately and it was a good honest ad, with plenty of photos, vids and so no surprises.

Whats a nice condition BSD now, £4-4.5k?

Great bargain for someone. Awesome game. The only one I've ever owned that I'll never sell

Paid £2850 i think for an ok players few years ago so £2900 in todays market is pretty good price!

I have switched the tag to Pending, we can always switch it back.
I suspect many people would see it and rush to PM you.

Back
Top Bottom