What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bringing pinball to the masses

steve brum

Site Supporter
there will be 10 pinball machines at the NEC from tomorrow until Sunday adjacent to the REPLAY retro zone

showcasing / introducing pinball to Gamers at Europe's largest show

https://www.egx.net/egx/

if your are there at the weekend please say "hello"

I've never heard of this event before, so just had a look at the website. It's claiming to be the biggest gaming event in the UK. What is it like compared to PlayExpo?

I have 2 kids there tomorrow from two different colleges - Will tell them to keep en eye out for ya Steve :)

not there until Saturday (work commitments boo hoo) but five of my games are there plus , well lets just say , the UKs only pinball manufacturer

this is a video gamers event with an emphasis on new releases. even more pinball newbies than play.expo lol

Any pinball owners coming to this event today and not left please text me asap. 07930241060

To bring pinball to the masses you need to hit the daytime tv crowd

Perhaps adverts about suing pinball owners

Or a jeremy kylee about some delightful folk who snort drugs off them/ have sex with them/ have sex on them/ have bastard children with them/ are addicted to stealing them etc.

Pinball glass is very smooth. As for the number 3 make sure the leg bolts are very tight and for extra fun leave shaker in test mode

That can only be a good thing, people queuing to play pinball.
At this rate we may be seeing a pinball comeback.

Back
Top Bottom